HealthTrust Workforce Solutions is a part of HCA Healthcare, the nation’s largest healthcare system. HealthTrust’s StaRN program provides newly Licensed Registered Nurses employment opportunities in specialty units in HCA Healthcare’s acute care hospitals within your area.
We bridge the nursing skills gap by providing specialty nurse training programs that include comprehensive didactic training with a robust simulation experience and a clinical preceptorship at the hiring facility.Learn More
As a StaRN nurse, you will be a full-time, paid employee in a three-phased program spanning classroom/hands-on skills training, simulation and preceptorship.
Each week of Initial Training Includes:
• Clinical instruction by HealthTrust subject matter experts
• State-of-the-art simulation training
• Interaction with physicians and nurses
• Comprehensive debriefing
• Starts immediately after didactic and simulation training
• Completed in the hiring unit at your facility
• Includes regular development meetings between the nurse, preceptor and manager of the unit during the preceptor phase of the program